Fellow, American College of Employee Benefits Counsel
Attorney at Law
Title: Is Your Retirement Plan Really Safe? Creditor Protection of Retirement Plan Assets. Overview: An analysis of the treatment of retirement plan and IRA assets in bankruptcy and in non-bankruptcy creditor claims.
Fee: $29 for nonmembers . Free for members
Target Audience: Financial Advisors | Tax professionals | Financial professionals, including the staff at Credit Unions, Banks, Brokerage Firms and other financial institutions
NO PRE-APPROVED CE CREDITS. YOU MAY CHECK WITH YOUR EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR CE ELIGIBILITY
Overview: An analysis of the treatment of retirement plan and IRA assets in bankruptcy and in non-bankruptcy creditor claims.
Dial in from your desk, a conference room or your home.Topics covered
- BAPCPA / U.S. Bankruptcy Code: Key points for retirement plan assets;
- Determination of the tax-qualified status of Plan;
- "Opt out" states and exception to the bankruptcy code anti-stacking rule;
- Inherited IRAs;
- ERISA and IRC anti-alienation rules;
- IRS Tax Levies;
- U.S. Supreme Court cases;
- IRAs in bankruptcy;
- IRAs in non-bankruptcy creditor actions;
- Treatment of IRAs with prohibited transaction;
- Chart with state-by-state analysis of IRAs as exempt property.
- Free if you have a Gold current consulting membership
100% satisfaction guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the webinars and want a refund, just let us know. We will refund your payment, no questions asked.
Space is limited: Sign up now to reserve your spot.
If you are unable to attend , you will be given access to the recorded version.Please see our cancellation policy herehttp://iraeducationcenter.com/page-1836478
Handout: A Copy of the PowerPoint Deck
SPACE IS LIMITED. REGISTER NOW AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT